Are you interested in joining HRMA? Please click on the Join Now tab. Big discounts for SHRM members!
Did you know there are now three classes of membership? Professional Membership, Associate Membership, and Student Membership.
· engaged in the practice of human resources
· certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute
· faculty members of accredited colleges or universities holding instructor, assistant, associate, or full professorial rank in human resources management or any of its specialized functions and who have at least three years experience at this level teaching
· full-time consultants with at least three years experience in the field of human resource management
· Full-time attorneys with at least three years experience in counseling and advising clients on matters related to the human resource profession.
· Individuals who do not meet the qualifications of the other classes of membership, but who demonstrate a bona fide interest in human resource management and the mission of the Chapter.
· Individuals who are enrolled as full-time students in human resource degree programs at the college or university level.
Professional Members have full voting privileges and may hold office within the Association. Associate and Student Members may not vote or hold office in the Chapter.
Membership Dues and Fees:
- Local Membership Only: $60.00
- Local & National Membership: $30.00 - You must provide your SHRM membership number and designate Chapter 235 as your home Chapter with SHRM.
- New Member Application Form (or click "Join Now" to join electronically.
Our membership directory is available to members only and can be found on the Members Only page. If you are interested in renewing your membership, please fill out the renewal form below. If you should have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
The purpose of the Human Resource Management Association of Southwest Florida, a local chapter of the national Society for Human Resource Management is to provide a means of professional growth and development for our members by:
- Offering programs, which provide timely, meaningful, and accurate information relative to the continually changing human resource function.
- Providing a full continuum of training and development opportunities, which meet the varied needs of our members and the business community.
- Creating and maintaining a system, which provides the means for interaction among our members for information, support and recognition.